- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
It has been decided that Halloween season officially begins on September 1 and lasts until 11:59 p.m., October 31. There is far too much to see, do, taste, touch, listen to, scare, hide and/or run from to contain within the 31 available days in October.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Evil Supply Company official press release
August 30, 2012 at 12:56 PM Central, USA (via evilsupplyco)
2nd annual re-issue: August 31, 2013 at 10:51 AM Central, USA
3rd annual re-issue: August 31, 2014 at 11:15 AM Central, USA(via evilsupplyco)
Experiments with virtual reality have found that humans can even learn to function in a four dimensional environment. Our brains are so adaptable, that we get bored with constantly perceiving the same universe. We crave alternate “what-ifs,” where magic is real, or it’s hundreds of years in the future. The only requirement is that the rules of the universe have to be consistent. We can readily accept faster-than-light spaceships and magic wands, so long as the limits of those tools are established and their users are consistently constrained by them. When bad writers arbitrarily changes these rules to suit their needs, our perception of the realness of their universe breaks down, and we become disinterested in the story.
Weeping Angel rules in “Blink”
- Angels turn to stone when anyone is looking at them, including other angles
- The Angels’ touch sends people back in time
Weeping Angel rules in “The Time of Angels”
- Angels constantly move in plain sight of each-other
- Angels outright kill
- That which holds the image of an Angel becomes an Angel
Weeping Angel rules in “The Angels Take Manhatten”
- Who even gives a fuck anymore?
And all of them were WRITTEN BY MOFFAT.
It’s not even like multiple writers were involved fucking up the canon.
One man couldn’t keep his own monsters consistent.
Reasons why Moffat is a shit writer…